Halloween on Campus



Happy Halloween!
I love celebrating Halloween on campus. There's just so much fun to be had!  I live on one of the few wings that get insanely enthusiastic about costumes. This year my friend, Arianne, went as Agnes from Despicable Me and I was Max fromWhere the Wild Things Are. The most interesting part of the night was going to dinner in this huge group of costumed people... we made quite the scene.

Then a few girls acted as judges and gave awards fro the top 5 best costumes, or group costumes. And guess what....

I won some giraffe socks! Bountiful!
Also, you can't tell from this picture, but I borrowed my friends shoes (which are a men's 11) so I kinds looked like a clown. Personally, I thought it was hilarious and added to effect of me being dressed up like a little kid.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a fun night!
-Elyse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A thankful note

Room to Change

In defense of Creativity