The First

Welcome to A Simple Sparkle.
This is my very first blog post and I'm  still working out the kinks. I'm hoping to use this blog to document the things in my life from cooking and music to school and travel. I'll being going study abroad in Ireland next semester and I'd like to keep my family and friends updated while I'm there.
My name is Elyse and I am a Sophomore in college. I currently have no set major yet, but I am working on it. I was born and raised in Texas, but now I live in Indiana. I love coffee, folk music, and bearded men.

I hope you like it here! I'm planning to fill this blog with recipes, rants, photos, fashion, and stories about the funny little things that happen to me. Come back soon! :)
-Elyse

Comments

  1. I love it!!! You two are absolutely adorable and I know that I am going to love this blog just as much as I love A Beautiful Mess :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A thankful note

Room to Change

In defense of Creativity