I'm back!

Sorry I was gone for the entire month of November, which is one of my favorite months! My school schedule got a little hectic and Thanksgiving break was a bit of an ordeal. Now the semester is winding down and everyone's getting ready for Christmas break. Everything on campus has been decorated within an inch of life. Even those of us who work at the front desks of the dorms...


The end of the semester means that my departure to Ireland is fast approaching! I don't think I've ever been so excited! We don't actually leave until February, but time's been passing so quickly I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up tomorrow and it was time to go. But I'm getting ahead of myself, there's still Christmas and New Years to be concerned with and I'm planning on taking full advantage of my time at home. Last year I was only home for two weeks at Christmas. This year I'll be back for over a month and I can't help but feel like that might be a little strange. I hope you're getting excited for the holidays!
-Elyse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A thankful note

Room to Change

In defense of Creativity